The lash style you opt for can completely transform your whole look. I love adding lots of volume as well as length so when I first tried the Eylure 117 Texture Lashes*, it was love at first application. The hairs are layered in criss-cross angles which flutters up your lashline without looking messy or clumpy - so it adds the perfect amount of glamour to a statement eye without being overbearing... perfect if you're opting for a smokey eye throughout the festive period.
However, if you're one who prefers statement lips this time of year, I find that a simple eye look with minimal colour can look complement them really well. For this, the Eylure 020 Natural Lashes* work perfectly - they add lots of length and definition to a basic neutral eye. When paired with a little black liner and brightly coloured lips, you get such a great makeup look that oozes elegance and class, which is perfect for the party season!
Also, to make these lashes even more affordable, you can get 10% off your order at FalseEyelashes.co.uk - just enter LASH10 before you checkout!

No comments
Post a Comment